We are looking for a self-motivated individual for a hands-on role on our Marketing team. As the Associate Performance Marketing Manager, you will have the opportunity to build, manage and support key consumer-facing marketing programs that are designed to drive user acquisition, activation and engagement. You also will have responsibility for analyzing and reporting on the performance of these programs for the Company’s leadership. In this role, you will collaborate closely with a team of highly talented engineers, marketers, and retailers on a daily basis to execute on our goals.
This is a great role for an individual who has a solid foundation in marketing and advertising and is interested in applying their knowledge to solve real challenges that will help drive business results.
What you’ll be doing:
• Drive performance marketing campaigns including paid and social distribution
• Develop and test performance marketing campaigns to minimize CACs and CPLs
• Manage and execute A/B testing for landing and product pages to maximize user engagement and revenue
• Establish our social media strategy and be primary point person for establishing our day-to-day presence
• Monitor and collect data on the Company’s funnel-related performance from various tracking tools, identifying where there might be opportunities to improve product sales
• Help manage transaction emails, notifications & alerts working to maximize revenue
• Help unlock data-driven insights aimed at powering revenue growth and profitability
• Distribute content to website, newsletter and social media sites
• Conduct ROI analysis on campaigns
We’re looking for someone with:
• 1-3 years online PPC marketing experience
• Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, and Facebook Advertising experience
• Intellectually curious with strong analytical skills, including demonstrated ability in performing complex data analysis and building data-driven reports
• Strong background in analytics and statistics with an exceptional ability to communicate new ideas and findings
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Resourceful, able to self-manage
• Superior knowledge of web platforms such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Optimizely, Shopify, Campaign Monitor, SurveyMonkey, Hot Jar
• Team player who is a self-starter and is able to thrive in fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s degree is required
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter, please describe how your background uniquely fits the marketing needs of our growing consumer health company, and why you’d like to join our team.